2 Oct 2011
Wanted to list few restaurants that have something special other than just food . Some may find it tacky and some may find it glamorous, but its worth a visit. I haven't rated them :
1) Jalsa ( Outer ring road) - The set up is something similar to the movie mughal e Azam . Lot of silver and glitter . Food is good as well .
2) Ruh ( Belandur , nr Bangalore Central) - This place is tucked away on 4th floor and inspite of valet parking , it might not look posh from outside. But it has a lovely arabic concept. You will be welcomed by desert ...yeah...real sand with tents. The tents that you normally see in Arabian nights . The Arabic Music is one of the key plus points . Hokkah , the paintings and the furniture add up to the theme.Its a decent restobar .
3) Saheb sindh Sultan ( Forum ) - Every one knows about it. If you don't , better book way in advance . It has concept of a royal train
4) Barbecue Nation (IndiraNagar / Koramangla) -
5) Chandini Chowk ( Koramangla ) - Bollywood theme ...you would see huge posters of beautiful actresses and this place has a rustic dhaba look
6) Indijoe ( Old madras road) - Western theme and food . Restobar . Not recommended for Vegetarians . But if you eat non veg - check this place out
7) Samarkand ( Infantry road) - Another Dhaba sort of posh restaurant that serves food in copper utensils . Food is very tasty .
8) Shiro ( U B city ) - One of the most beautiful Oriental restaurant . It has huge statues of Buddha and you will get sushi here. Highly recommended
I may not have explained everything about the place in detail , but everyone of these will make your day special . Wear you favorite dress and chill :)
Will blog more ...