14 Feb 2010
It's really shocking to hear about the blast at a bakery in Pune. Mindless violence and innocent lives being taken away yet another time...
From the reports, the bag containing the bomb was said to be under a table and a waiter is said to have tried to open it. But why? Because the fellow did not know that anything left behind "unattended" should be treated with care. I think this is a serious lesson that needs to be learnt, taught and propagated to people. With incidents like this happening every now and then, the government really needs to do something about educating and forewarning people. I think this may be a good start towards preventing such incidents from happening in the future!
Similar stuff fromNo Zeoles here